Executive Director Lori Accardi talks about how Catholic Charities of Broome County has had to deal with a rise in demand for food due to COVID-19, and how money raised through the Jim Mudcat Grant All-Star Tournament will go a long way toward helping feed people in the community. Click here to view.
- Jim Mudcat All-Star Golf Tournament raises funds for CHOW and Catholic Charities
- Tournament Proceeds Help These Organizations Serve More Children and Families
- August 13 Interview with Boys & Girls Clubs of Binghamton
- August 13 Interview with Catholic Charities of Broome County
- August 10, 2020, Interview with Bruce W. Boyea
- August 8, 2020, Interview with Al Downing